Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (24)


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking The Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that you're eagerly anticipating.

Pattyn Von Stratten’s father is dead, and Pattyn is on the run. After far too many years of abuse at the hands of her father, and after the tragic loss of her beloved Ethan and their unborn child, Pattyn is desperate for peace. Only her sister Jackie knows what happened that night, but she is stuck at home with their mother, who clings to normalcy by allowing the truth to be covered up by their domineering community leaders. Her father might be finally gone, but without Pattyn, Jackie is desperately isolated. Alone and in disguise, Pattyn starts a new life, but is it even possible to rebuild a life when everything you’ve known has burned to ash and lies seem far safer than the truth?

Why am I anticipating this book? So I haven't actually read Burned, the first book in the series, but I know it's going to be amazing and I know this is too. Anything by Ellen Hopkins is always a great book and I absolutely love the cover for this. I can't wait to see the contrast of the orange and black in person. 

Expected Publication: September 10th, 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry 

What are you waiting on? Leave me your links.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: