Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (21)


Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Here are the rules; grab your current read, open to a random page, share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page, be careful not to include spoilers or give to much away (it might ruin the book for others), share the title and author of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

ONE OF THE BOYS
What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.
But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Green moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly hot. And for the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?

I smack Henry on the shoulder. Considering we've been hanging out since we were seven, I'm sure he's seen me in my underwear a bunch of times, but he's never mentioned them before. "Why were you watching me change?" I exclaim.

"Uh, 'cause I'm a guy?" He flips the pillow and slaps it, fluffing it. Then he rolls over and closes his eyes again.

This was one of my favorite parts, I had to cheat and share it with you. There are some really funny parts in this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: