Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Each week there's a new topic and you pick out at least five covers that fit into the weekly topic. Anyone can participate, all you have to do is grab there button (you can find it on there blog) or make your own button, link back to them, and then go to there weekly posts and leave them your link so they can check it out!
This weeks Characteristic:
1. You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz, I love how the flowers are wilted and the color pigmentation is really pretty.
2. Walking in the Shadows by Cassandra Giovanni, for one I love how Cassandra took this herself but I really find the stature beautiful and I love how the red rose pops.
3. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake, the color of this rose is my favorite! Again, it's wilted and I love how wilted/dried roses look! I also like how it gives off a sort of antique vibe.
4. The Storyteller Antonia Michaelis, The contrast of colors and the snow are so beautiful!
5. Black Rose by Nora Roberts, my favorite color is purple so how can I not love this? Plus, I absolutely adore when I find photos of flowers with water droplets that you can actually see! So pretty!
What did you guys pick out this week? What do you think about my choices? Leave your links! Also, what are your guys favorite flower? I adore roses and sunflowers! (: