Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cover Characteristic (7)


Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Each week there's a new topic and you pick out at least five covers that fit into the weekly topic. Anyone can participate, all you have to do is grab there button (you can find it on there blog) or make your own button, link back to them, and then go to there weekly posts and leave them your link so they can check it out!

This weeks characteristic:
Book(s)


1. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough this cover is so pretty, I love how it's sort of foggy. 


2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, okay who doesn't love this cover? If you don't, I don't get you. It's absolutely stunning in every way possible!


3. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers, I like how simple this book cover is and for some odd reason I really like all of the trees. 

Okay so this week I only have three covers for you guys! I went through all of my book covers and realized that I apparently don't appeal to too many book covers with books on them! How did you all do this week? Leave your links below! If you don't participate in this meme you should! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: