Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (1)


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where you post about one book per week that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves. Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Dani of Pen to Paper.

A simple mission turned deadly.
Nineteen-year-old vampire Dawn has led a sheltered life within the confines of her father’s presidential headquarters. Upon being sent on a mission to revamp four goofy misfits into guardians of a peaceful little town of Angel Creek, Dawn believes that all her dreams have finally come true. What starts off as a simple task, turns into something unexpected, changing Dawn’s life forever and leading the action-loving, thrill-seeking vampire teen on a path of mystery, danger and intrigue.
When a human girl is kidnapped by a group of rogue vamps, Dawn discovers that there is more going on in Angel Creek than meets the eye. And it all connects to Ethan, the cute newcomer who seems too perfect to be true, Sebastian, the mysterious vampire with a turbulent past, and even Dawn herself. Dawn must not only succeed in revamping the troubled recruits, but must also prevent the vampire race from being overtaken by a malevolent villain who has a strange and obsessive fascination with her. As threat escalates, romance blooms, and ghosts from her past begin to surface, Dawn is sure of only one thing: her life will never be the same.
Why do I want to add it to my shelves? For one, I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this book! It also sounds really kick-ass and different from any other vampire book out there. 


For those of you here for the scavenger hunt I'm participating in, the picture above is for all of you, goodluck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower! I love your blog, it's really cute!
    But I couldn't find the ReVamped scavenger hunt picture lol
    Feel free to stop by mine: www.iknowthatbook.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: