Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday(8)


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking The Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that you're eagerly anticipating.

(source:http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/)

Just a little message from me, Kylee, my apologies for the major slacking on the blog. The last two weeks or so have been pure chaos in my life but I'm ready to get back to blogging and reading. I've missed them both very much! I hope you all are doing well and having fantastic weeks! Now on to another book I'm anticipating, the list is endless.


Keira’s hallucinating. First it’s a door hovering above the road; then it’s a tree in her living room. But with her parents fighting and her best friend not speaking to her, Keira can’t tell anyone about her breakdown.


Until she meets Walker. They have an electric connection, and somehow he can see the same shadowy images plaguing Keira.


But trusting Walker may be more dangerous than Keira could have ever imagined. The more she confides in him, the more intense—and frightening—her visions become. Because Walker is not what he appears to be. And neither are her visions.
Why am I anticipating this book? Because it sounds amazing! I have to admit that the cover drew me in at first but then I read what it was actually going to be about and instantly added it to my TBR pile. I'm excited to see what's going on and why Keira's best friend isn't talking to her, of all things yes that! Walker sounds really mysterious and has this bad boy vibe about him, I can hear him calling my name..

Expected Publication: February 12th, 2013 by Simon Pulse

What are you all waiting on? Leave your links below! 

2 comments:

  1. New follower :) And new blogger! Your Wow pick has a cool title...sounds creepy and mysterious. Have you ever wondered why so many YA couples have an electric connection? I should start making a list of all the people who have literal sparks flying between them! LOL!
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! The list would be endless!!

      Delete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: