Friday, October 5, 2012

Frozen by Mary Casanova (book trailer)


Very exciting news! Amy Wolner from University of Minnesota Press emailed me letting me know that the book trailer for Frozen by Mary Casanova is out! I had no clue so huge thank you to her. I absolutely love the trailer, I pictured everything in the book almost exactly as it is in the trailer. Have you guys read Frozen yet? If you haven't you need to! Check out my review for the book here

If you have read the book what did you think?
What do you think about the trailer?
Leave your thoughts and comments below! (:

2 comments:

  1. The trailer looks really interesting. And then the synopsis along with your awesome review is making me like it already. I might just give it a shot :D

    Kaina@These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: