Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (27)



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking The Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that you're eagerly anticipating.
You stop fearing the devil when you’re holding his hand…
Nothing much exciting rolls through Violet White’s sleepy, seaside town…until River West comes along. River rents the guesthouse behind Violet’s crumbling estate, and as eerie, grim things start to happen, Violet begins to wonder about the boy living in her backyard. Is River just a crooked-smiling liar with pretty eyes and a mysterious past? Or could he be something more? Violet’s grandmother always warned her about the Devil, but she never said he could be a dark-haired boy who takes naps in the sun, who likes coffee, who kisses you in a cemetery...who makes you want to kiss back. Violet’s already so knee-deep in love, she can’t see straight. And that’s just how River likes it.
Blending faded decadence and the thrilling dread of gothic horror, April Genevieve Tucholke weaves a dreamy, twisting contemporary romance, as gorgeously told as it is terrifying—a debut to watch.

Why am I anticipating this book? The cover drew me in from the moment I saw it and then I read the blurb and pretty much had a bookgasm. It sounds freaking amazing and I really want to read it with my Bloggy Twin, Jude! Just a side note, I love the names. Violet and River. It's just so different and perfect. *sigh*

Expected Publication: August 15th, 2013 by Dial 

2 comments:

  1. This is my WoW, too! I absolutely can't wait for this one! I just seems so awesome and it sounds absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of the book! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: