Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (22)


Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Here are the rules; grab your current read, open to a random page, share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page, be careful not to include spoilers or give to much away (it might ruin the book for others), share the title and author of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…
That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.
Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.

"SIX WAKE UP!"

Six jerks herself up with such force that I don't have time to move out of her way. Her flailing elbow crashes into my eye and I fall back. I immediately cover my throbbing eye with my hand and sprawl out on the floor of her bedroom. I look up at her out of my good eye, and she's sitting up in bed holding onto her head, scowling at me. " You're such a bitch," she groans. She throws her covers off and gets out of bed, then heads straight for the bathroom. 

"I think you gave me a black eye," I moan

She leaves the bathroom door open and sits down on the toilet. "Good. You deserve it." She grabs the toilet paper and kicks the bathroom door shut with her foot."You better have something good to tell me for waking me up. I was up all night packing." 

This weeks teaser is long but when I landed on this page I had to show you the friendship of Six and Sky. They're both so perfect, I love them. What are you teasing me with this week? Leave your links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: