Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (21)


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking The Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that you're eagerly anticipating.


Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...



Why am I anticipating this book? I absolutely loved the first book, The Raven Boys. It was just pure awesome. I'm really excited to see what's going to happen next!! So far Maggie Stiefvater has proven to be a genius with this series! 

Expected Publication: September 17th, 2013 by Scholastic Press 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard nothing but good things about this series. I seriously need to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to say I still haven't gotten around to reading The Raven Boys, but it's on my list! Glad you dug the sequel, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: