Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (3)


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where you post about one book per week that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves. Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Dani of Pen to Paper.

For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf--her wolf--is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human . . . until the cold makes him shift back again. Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It's her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human--or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever.
Why I'm wishing for this book: When I first joined the blogging world almost everyone claimed this series as one of their favorites so I've been wanting to read it for a few months now but just recently I wont a beautiful copy of the last book in this series so I really want to start reading it ASAP but I need copies of the others first!! 

What are you all wishing for this week? 

1 comment:

  1. This book is great! I've read the first two books and I absolutely loved them. I own the last one but I never read it because I didn't want the series to end. I loved the characters so much and I just didn't want to see them go.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: