Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (11)


Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Here are the rules; grab your current read, open to a random page, share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page, be careful not to include spoilers or give to much away (it might ruin the book for others), share the title and author of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers! 

A deadly love triangle
Elena: beautiful and popular, the girl who can have any guy she wants.
Stefan: brooding and mysterious, desperately trying to resist his desire for Elena . . . for her own good.
Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him.
Elena finds herself drawn to both brothers . . .
who will she choose?

"You are telling me that I, Giuseppe, Conte di Salvatore, will have to face my friends knowing that my son is a scioparto? A ne'er-do-well? An idler who makes no useful contribution to Florence?" Servants were edging away as Giuseppe worked himself into a rage.

Damon did not even blink. "Apparently. If you can call those who fawn on you in hopes that you will lend them money your friends."

Okay so this is like a page or two after where I am and Damon just saved the book for me. I was so uninterested in this new stuck up, bitchy Elana and I was bored but now my baby is here and he's as sarcastic and hilarious as he is in the show! I'm so excited to read more of this book now. Also I'd just like to add I really don't like how they made the covers into the show pictures. I don't really like the original covers either. I really like the combined novel covers but I'm not reading those ones so this will have to do! What are you all reading this week? Leave your links below so I can find some new books to add to my TBR! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: