Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Each week there's a new topic and you pick out at least five covers that fit into the weekly topic. Anyone can participate, all you have to do is grab there button (you can find it on there blog) or make your own button, link back to them, and then go to there weekly posts and leave them your link so they can check it out!
This weeks characteristic:
1. Parallel by Lauren Miller, I absolutely LOVE this cover! Her (their?) eyes look a little wonky but they're a gorgeous deep blue. By far my favorite cover this week!
2. Adaptation by Malinda Lo, this cover ties with Parallel. I love it so much, the color of her eyes is really unique. I want to read this one really bad too!
3. Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein, this cover is so creepy!! Her eyes are gorgeous and remind me of how mine look sometimes. I also really like how the blue pops compared to the rest of the cover, besides the red of course.
4. Joe by H.D. Gordon, seriously though how could you not love this cover? All of the bright colors are so pretty and it gives me a sort of futuristic vibe.
5. The Hollow by Jessica Verday, I love how her eyes are more of a pale sky blue. I also really like how the water runs up and into/over her collar bone. The detail is beautiful!
What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree with my choices? Leave me your CC links below!!