Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Each week there's a new topic and you pick out at least five covers that fit into the weekly topic. Anyone can participate, all you have to do is grab there button (you can find it on there blog) or make your own button, link back to them, and then go to there weekly posts and leave them your link so they can check it out!
This weeks characteristic:
1. The Glimpse by Claire Merle is probably my favorite this week! I really like how rough textured the heart looks. The barb wire around it is my favorite part, it not only looks cool but is really symbolic.
2. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines is such a cute fun cover! If you're not a fan or don't really know her, these books just got new covers and they're absolutely swoon worthy but I still love the old ones!
3. Grounding Quinn by Steph Campbell, this has been on my TBR list for SO long! I absolutely adore this cover, especially her boots!
4. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson, this is obviously just a simple cover with a sort of deformed heart on it. Very simple.
5. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, this cover is so cool. I love how real the barb wire looks and how it contrasts with the black background. I want to read this one really bad.
So what do you guys think? Agree or disagree with my covers? Link me to your CC for this week so I can check out what your favorite heart covers are!