Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cover Characteristic(4)


Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Each week there's a new topic and you pick out at least five covers that fit into the weekly topic. Anyone can participate, all you have to do is grab there button (you can find it on there blog) or make your own button, link back to them, and then go to there weekly posts and leave them your link so they can check it out!


This weeks Cover Characteristic is:
Luscious Legs (no top bodies)




1. Because of Low by Abbi Glines, this is my favorite from this weeks post! Because of Low was an awesome, sweet, short read. I love the key Low is holding and the color of her hair, it really pops. I also like how the suitcase ties into the story.


2. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain, I LOVE THIS COVER, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Purple is my favorite color and the contrast between the fabric and her pale skin is so awesome! I love how her toes are painted purple too!


3. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen, I have yet to read a Sarah Dessen book but I can't explain to you how many wonderful things I've heard of her work. I adore this cover, I think it's really simple and cute and I like how the pictures plays with the title. 


4. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen, yes another Sarah Dessen book! Apparently she likes legs! I love this cover. The ripples in the water from her feet, the cute key necklace, the simplicity of it.


5. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson, I'm not sure why but this cover reminds me of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I think the color of her dress and red heels have something to do with it but the fact that she's running away plays into it too. Anyways, I really like this cover!

What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree with my choices? Link me to your CC posts if you participate and if you don't then you should because it's super fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Hunting Lila's cover does remind me of Dorothy! But it's one of my favorite covers of all time anyway!

    Jesse @ Pretty in Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

      Delete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: