Thursday, September 13, 2012

Something Pretty Awesome.

So I get on my computer this morning to check all of my stuff out only to discover something that made me do a happy dance. You all know how much I love Ellen Hopkins and her work and you all know how I share her daily quotes on my blog. I went to go check for the quotes on facebook only to find that she SHARED MY REVIEW ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE of Tilt. Is that not awesome? I really appreciate how she took the time to read my review and thought it was special enough to share it on her facebook page! She even commented on the actual review. So a huge thank you to her, that honestly made my day! 
If you want to look at her facebook post click here and if you don't no hard feelings. I just felt like shouting my joy to the world. You can also just go read my review of Tilt and see her comment, it's the first one.

I hope you all are having a fantastic day because I definitely am. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: