Today I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Grace @ The Humble Watermelon. Grace and I found each other through goodreads and she is such a sweet girl! She's always kind and she was one of my first followers so that gets her bonus points. Her blog is really unique so go follow!
Here are the rules:
1. Include the blog award logo in your post.
2. Thank the person that nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
Seven random facts:
1. I'm moving in two weeks.
2. I wish I was a master with web design.
3. I have an obsession with sunflowers, not the small ones the really big ones, and every summer I have a garden filled with them.
4. I love the snow and wish I still lived in Wyoming to enjoy it every year.
5. I have a ton of jewelry and never wear any of it.
6. I keep random drawings and cards from family and friends to hang in my room.
7. I would rather drink water than soda, tea, etc.
Before I nominate people I'd like to say there most likely won't be 15 because I've only had my blog for a little over a month and I honestly don't know 15 blogs that deserve this award and also ACCEPT blogger awards. This is always the hardest part to blogger awards!
1. The One with Rachel's Book. Happy late birthday! (:
2. These Flying Pages. Honestly one of my favorite blogs, it's a must follow.
Okay that's kind of pathetic but that's honestly all I could come up with right now. Thank you again, Grace. (: