Wednesday, August 15, 2012

United Eden by Nicole Williams Review



Title: Fallen Eden
Author: Nicole Williams
Published: July 20th, 2011
Book rating: 4 stars
Cover rating: 3 stars (the girl ruined it for me) 

Life’s been many things for twenty year old Bryn Dawson, but one thing it’s never been is easy. And it’s only about to get harder.
As the gossip of Bryn being Betrothed to Patrick, her true love’s little brother, becomes more reality than rumor, Bryn does her best to think positive thoughts, ignore Patrick’s odd behavior, avoid Paul’s relentless advances, and attempts to conjure William back from his latest overseas mission. She fails on all fronts.
The night an army of Inheritors set out with an agenda to deliver vengeance on any Guardian surrounding Bryn, the Betrothal Ball becomes the least of her worries. Instead of worrying about who she’ll be marching down the aisle towards, she has to accept she might not be making the journey down the aisle ever. Happily ever after is about to take a serious hiatus and Bryn’s about to discover the only thing waiting for her at the end of that aisle is a grave.

I've been ranting and raving about this series for the past week and I finally finished the series. It was so bittersweet I literally tried avoiding this book because I didn't want it to end. This book was so perfect, I absolutely loved it. I liked it more than the first two, which is kind of odd. So in this book we finally get to see our lovely coward of a man John again and let me warn you if you thought he was utterly insane and disgusting in the first you have a new thing coming your way. He was absolutely revolting and more evil than ever in this one. It seems like in every book death was nipping at Bryn and Williams heals and it not only was nipping at them in this book, it caught up. Both of them are faced with a few life or death situations. Bryn is her usual self, throwing herself in deaths way to save her family any chance she can get. I'd just like to throw in there though, she isn't as clueless in this book anymore but it's still there. Bryn wouldn't be Bryn if she wasn't clueless though. Then we have our lover boy William, he finally gets to take some revenge on certain people and that was really exciting. THEN we have my book boyfriend Patrick Hayward, I fell in love with him all over again in this book. He is just the sweetest thing ever, I like the part he had to play in this book. It was really heart wrenching to have to see him sacrifice his feelings and put them aside to help Bryn and William. I found myself wanting to cry, laugh, and scream all at once after reading the last page. The only reason I didn't is because Nicole Williams was smart and wrote a spin off series for Patrick. The first one is called Fissure and I think I might be reading that next. All in all, this series was amazing and I'm so glad I decided to push through that first half of Eternal Eden. I definitely recommend them all to my fellow readers!


Purchase this book at

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: