Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday(2)

     
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Here are the rules: grab your current read, open to a random page, share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page, be careful not to include spoilers or give to much away (it might ruin the books for others), share the title and author of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your 'teasers'! (source:http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/weekly-events/)


Zellie Wells has mastered her powers and gotten the guy. She’s lived through her parents’ divorce and being separated from Avery. She’s come back from the dead.
What else is there?
Oh, yeah. REVENGE.
Discover how it all ends when Zellie and the gang finally track down Mildred and fight to right the wrongs of The Society’s past, present and future.


I've been reading this series this week and it's really good, way better than I expected! Zellie is a very interesting character and she has a good group of characters surrounding her in the story.

"So," Daniel said, taking a deep drag from his cigarette, "what're you gonna do to me?"

"I don't know. This is kind of Melody's thing." What were we going to do with him? Right about now would have been a swell time to have some of Christopher's mind control powers. So much easier! "Hey, where's the cook?"


Purchase this book on
Amazon | Barnes & Noble 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: