Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday(1)


I am so excited, it's my first teaser tuesday!! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Here are the rules: grab your current read, open to a random page, share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page, be careful not to include spoilers or give to much away (it might ruin the books for others), share the title and author of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your 'teasers'! (source:http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/weekly-events/)

Life’s been many things for twenty year old Bryn Dawson, but one thing it’s never been is easy. And it’s only about to get harder.

As the gossip of Bryn being Betrothed to Patrick, her true love’s little brother, becomes more reality than rumor, Bryn does her best to think positive thoughts, ignore Patrick’s odd behavior, avoid Paul’s relentless advances, and attempts to conjure William back from his latest overseas mission. She fails on all fronts.

The night an army of Inheritors set out with an agenda to deliver vengeance on any Guardian surrounding Bryn, the Betrothal Ball becomes the least of her worries. Instead of worrying about who she’ll be marching down the aisle towards, she has to accept she might not be making the journey down the aisle ever.

Happily ever after is about to take a serious hiatus and Bryn’s about to discover the only thing waiting for her at the end of that aisle is a grave.

"Do you think Pervert, I mean Patrick," Cora shot me an evil grin as we started up her and Joseph's walkway"has heard the rumors?"

Her question stopped me. I inhaled, visualizing drawing in the positive and emptying out the negative. Inhale William, exhale Patrick. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. 

I'm about half way through the third and last installment in this series and I'm eager to see how it's going to end. I enjoyed these books a lot more than I expected I would. Scroll down a bit and my reviews are posted for the first two installments!

Purchase this book at
Amazon | Barnes & Noble 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: