Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Glimmer by Stacey Wallace Benefiel Review




Title: Glimmer
Author: Stacey Wallace Benefiel
Published: November 1st, 2010
Book rating: 5 stars
Cover rating: 3 stars

Zellie Wells life is changing. Her relationship with Avery is growing stronger every day, but their parents are still giving them ultimatums and trying to keep them apart. Her newly discovered powers have all but disappeared. Benjamin, another young Retroact, is back and has brought with him a painful shared vision and a troubled past. While working together to figure out what the vision means, Zellie discovers that Benjamin is a worthy friend and mentor. If only he could keep his hands off of her-if only she wanted him to...

Totally sighing right now, I just adore this series. This sequel was such an amazing installment in this series! I dread sequels that are used to just fill the space between the beginning and end of a story. We were given more information in this book and there are some crazy twists that go on in this book. I thought I knew what was going on and what was going to happen but I had no clue. This book was a huge shocker for me! It was full of action which I love, I don't like books that don't have some sort of craziness going on! This was a great book also because we get to see Zellie and Avery's relationship strengthen through hard times, they stick together in this book even though people try to force them apart. It's really admirable to see them not give up like Zellie's mom did.  

If you haven't read the first book you have no clue who Ben is but if you have guess what?! We get to learn about him and his past!! He is an awesome character, I absolutely adore Ben. It might sound crazy because of what happened between him and Zellie in the first book but once you read Glimmer you'll understand. We're also introduced to a psychotic character who has some crazy plans swirling around in his head, he had a small part in the beginning of the book. I will not give any names away but once you find out you'll probably be shocked, I was. This book just makes the story of the seers, retroacts, and the society so much better!  If you enjoyed Glimpse you'll definitely enjoy this book more, it was just amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who like paranormal reads, young adult books, or paranormal romance books.

Purchase this book on
Amazon | Barnes & Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: