Thursday, August 30, 2012

Before the Blog(2)



"Before the Blog" is a meme where bloggers can post a review of a book they read and loved BEFORE they started blogging about books, along with answers to a few questions about their choice which you can find on my blog memes page.
(source:http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/before-blog-1-extraordinary-by-nancy.html)




Hardships and heartache brought them together…now it will tear them apart.

Layken and Will have proved their love can get them through anything; until someone from Will’s past re-emerges, leaving Layken questioning the very foundation on which their relationship was built. Will is forced to face the ultimate challenge…how to prove his love for a girl who refuses to stop ‘carving pumpkins.’


Why did you choose this book? I chose this book for my second before the blog because I did Slammed for my first and this is the sequel. I chose to read this book in general because I fell in love with Slammed and all of the characters and needed more!


When did you read this book? I purchased this book right after I woke up from the much needed sleep after reading Slammed and then read it all in one sitting throughout the day. Yes, they're both worthy of losing sleep. (:


Who would you recommend this book to? I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys young adult books and contemporary novels! This book was the perfect companion for Slammed and I loved them both all the same. I am really excited for Will's Story, which is the story from Will's point of view. It's expected to be published some time in 2013, a long wait but well worth it.

Happy reading and smile, it's almost Friday!
Purchase this book on


2 comments:

  1. I have both of the books in this series in my TBR pile. I have heard such great things about them, I really need to push them up my pile!

    I am a new follower (from Goodreads!)!
    http://myguiltyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seriously do need to! They are amazing books, Colleen has some serious talent!!

      I followed you back, thanks for the follow. (:

      Delete

I love to hear what my fellow bloggers have to think and comments always make my day. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to reply. (: